The Colourful Life of PIXUS: PIXUS meets KP's new love

The Colourful Life of PIXUS

A travelling Canon camera capturing the moments of KP's life.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

PIXUS meets KP's new love

I've been waiting for months to get this bag... it's a Miu Miu bag called Nappa Charm. The model for Miu Miu's advertising campaign is Kristen Dunst... am not her fan but definitely am a fan of this bag.

Photobucket

After failed attempts in asking friends and family to help me buy this bag from New York, Italy, San Francisco and Hong Kong... I finally got it in Singapore!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ohhhhh... I'm so happy... my little lammie Nappa Charm (lambskin)!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice bag. how much is that in Singapore?

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home