The Colourful Life of PIXUS: PIXUS gets the 2008 Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix Tickets!

The Colourful Life of PIXUS

A travelling Canon camera capturing the moments of KP's life.

Friday, June 27, 2008

PIXUS gets the 2008 Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix Tickets!

I'm super excited today coz I received the Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix Tickets!!! I went to the F1 Grand Prix in Sepang before so I was expecting a ticket that looks somewhat like a movie ticket. So when I got home today, I was surprised to see a box. My dad who collected the tickets for me confirmed that the tickets were in the box. So like a kid opening their birthday present, I opened mine and WOW... it's uber cool!!!

Check them out!
Photobucket

There's a lanyard (with the Singapore Flag) with a different pass for every day...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's the official website... 92 days to the Singapore GP.
http://www.singaporegp.sg/

Check out the racing track


Mika Hakkinen F1 Racing on Singapore Streets


Look out for more pics taken by me when I attend the race from 26 Sep to 28 Sep 2008!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home