The Colourful Life of PIXUS: PIXUS meets BKT

The Colourful Life of PIXUS

A travelling Canon camera capturing the moments of KP's life.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

PIXUS meets BKT

PIXUS followed me to work on Monday (11 Sep) and it discovered an interesting thing at my neighbour's cubicle. Check it out...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yes, it's a pair of crutches and it belongs to my neighbouring colleague Mr Desmond Tong, a.k.a BKT (Bai Kar Tong). My pathetic neighbour recently met with a freak accident in school. IT's so freaky that no one can believe how serious his condition is. Well, what happened was, we were kinda playing netball at the parade square. I decided to go to the PE room to get other sport equipments and when I went back to the parade square, BKT was BKed. The freak thing is that he knocked his knee onto the Netball post and.... Till this day, I still don't know how it happened or rather how come it's so serious. The only witness was Randy. Apparently the doc said that BKT tore his ligament (i think coz i can't seem to remember the medical things he told me).

Anyway, if u see him around in school in crutches, don't laugh okay and must remember to give way to him. WLately we've been hearing lots of giggles whenever we hang out with him and also hearing students whispering "Mr Tong hen ke lian"... hahaha

Check out BKT going down the stairs...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home