The Colourful Life of PIXUS: PIXUS celebrates KP's 31st

The Colourful Life of PIXUS

A travelling Canon camera capturing the moments of KP's life.

Monday, September 29, 2008

PIXUS celebrates KP's 31st

I'm finally updating this entry... one month after my birthday :P

This year's birthday celebration kicked off with a big party at St James...

The lucky gal... ME... was so fortunate coz many girlfriends attended this party on 3rd Sep 2008.

Here are all the gals... opps... can't see clearly... the smoke machine'sfault!
Photobucket

Another pic...
Photobucket

Su Anne attended the party... lucky me as we have not met her for ages :)
Photobucket

With Clara
Photobucket

With Siew Peng
Photobucket

With Weijun
Photobucket

With Weiling and Janice
Photobucket

With Janet and Rachel
Photobucket

With Rhui Yin
Photobucket

With Eunice
Photobucket

With Huiyin
Photobucket

Kyan came to join us later...
Photobucket

Photobucket

What's a party without wacky photos right? So here goes... funny pics...

Act like monkeys
Photobucket

Some guy came out of nowhere when I was taking a pic for the gals...
Photobucket

We're supposed to act shocked... apparently the two behind "saboh" us
Photobucket

Ugly face...
Photobucket

"Bo Chup"
Photobucket

"Watever"
Photobucket

On 9 Sep 2008 (I hope I got the date right), Jeremy Tan sent me a SMS to ask me to go for some urgent meeting in the Student Council Room right after school. I went down and suddenly a group of student councillors shouted "Happy Birthday"! My reaction was... "It's not my birthday".... hahaha.... so funny! They got the date wrong... Oh well... it's okay coz it;s the thought that counts.... I am already very touched :) Someone tooks pictures but I didn't get it so no updates...

On 13 Sep 2008, I celebrated my birthday with my family. It was the actual day of my lunar birthday so I cut mooncake instead of birthday cake...haha. The surprising thing is that my dad called me from Chicago and asked me if I received the cake? There wasn't any cake delivered except for the mooncakes... I realised the next day that my sister ordered me a cake and flowers from Far East Flora and she got the date wrong as she mixed up the USA and SGP dates! Another mistake! Doesn't matter as long as the cake is good. Well, she ordered the NYDC Cheesecake and it was the best cheesecake I've ever eaten! You must try it! (somemore I'm not a fan of chessecake... so you've gotta trust me on this)
Anyway... pics later coz it's in my bro's camera.

Finally... ACTUAL DAY!!! 26 Sep 2008.... I am officially (physically) 31.

The day started with people stopping me at the staircase.... it's my 4A and 4B pupils. How not to guess what they planned to do?!?

Yeah... I finally am allowed entry to the Math Room!
Photobucket

My birthday cake and "Mango T-shirt" birthday card
Photobucket

First wish
Photobucket

Cut the cake
Photobucket

This card is so cool! Done by Weiqi
Photobucket

Photobucket

Inside the shirt are 20 slips of paper that you can put together into a super big card
Photobucket

Can I wear it?
Photobucket

Kaixiang also wants to wear it!
Photobucket

Joanne helped to cut the cake...
Photobucket

Kevin helped to distribute
Photobucket

Group pics with 4A and 4B O Level Math Group (missing Govin and Ching Kei)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 periods later... I had lesson with 5A and I gave them mock exam... Halfway through the paper, Gavin and Nishanthi suddenly stood up and quarrelled... My reaction was " Don't act lah".... And they said I didn't give them face. Hahaha.... Oh well... Who would believe that Gavin and Nishanthi would quarrell right...

So they gave up and started brought in the cake...
Photobucket

This is my ultra "Drama" birthday card
Photobucket

They gave me a chicken little balloon and said it looks like me... duh...
Photobucket

These girls called themselves the "PAN" Gang... There's panda, pandoo, pankie... etc..
Photobucket

These guys are the Maple Gang... They are called NKP Guardians...
Photobucket

The other girls
Photobucket

The 18 boys from 5A
Photobucket

Gangsters and Nerds...
Photobucket

Korean style of punishing students
Photobucket

They were force to make the sign "I Love U"
Photobucket

The 24 girls of 5A
Photobucket

They brighten up my life...
Photobucket

It's recess and I went back to the staff room for my 3rd cake-cutting with my bestie colleagues
Photobucket

Make another wish!
Photobucket

My birthday present... a Ferrari t-shirt! I can wear it to the F1 race!!! The other item is a Agnes B bag charm... which I didn't take a pic...
Photobucket

Group pic
Photobucket

Photobucket

The specs gang... frenz of chicken little
Photobucket

another group
Photobucket

Chicken Little's twin sister... matching clothes too
Photobucket

Chicken Little's cousin Weijun...
Photobucket

Well... I had a "fantabulous" birthday and thanks to everyone who celebrate my big Three One with me!!!
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home