The Colourful Life of PIXUS: PIXUS attends Farewell Assembly 2008

The Colourful Life of PIXUS

A travelling Canon camera capturing the moments of KP's life.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

PIXUS attends Farewell Assembly 2008

It's the busiest time of the year again for me and it's worse this year as I had to write the HRC comments. How am I going to complete the Graduation present for my class! Moreover, my plan was to create a slideshow of all pictures of 5A from Sec 3 to 5. I had this planned for 3 years so I took pictures at every special occasion. Video is one thing, writing private messages for everyone was another! After I finished the slideshow with 300 over pictures, I had to write 42 messages! Would I be able to meet the deadline???

At 3am on the night before farewell assembly... I am burning 42 DVDs... and writing cards at the same time...

Photobucket

I used my Brother's PC and my laptop at the same time...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

10102008 -- Farewell Assembly Day

I have finished copying the DVDs but I'm not done with the cards yet so I had to rush to school to continue writing. Gosh... my Class Farewell Party was scheduled to start at 9.30am! I don't think I can make it in time!!!

Fortunately... many people were late! After a while and not everyone came, I got angry!!! What is this!!! I told Gavin that if not everyone was there, I ain't going up!!!

Eventually everyone (not 100%) arrived and I went up to present them with the slideshow... It's about 30mins so I cannot load for all to view.

Of course, as expected when I was creating the slideshow, there were tears.... and tissue paper. Many asked why I didn't cry... well... I watched the slideshow like a hundred times you know...

Show ended and everyone exchanged cards and hugs...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Who are they???
Photobucket

Ohhh.....
Photobucket

Look at the swollen eyes...
Photobucket

Friends forever...
Photobucket

What's written in the cards???
Photobucket

The Lads...
Photobucket

My fav Class Chairperson
Photobucket

plus my fav Deputy
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ex-Mayflowerians...
Photobucket

My fav Nerd
Photobucket

Say Cheese
Photobucket

5A's Time Capsule -- Everyone placed an item memorable to them in the time capsule and we'll open it together 10 years later when we meet on 1 May 2018 @ Esplanade (Foyer of the entrance to the theaters)
Photobucket

Oh... they also wrote down what they would be doing 10 years later...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pizza for lunch...
Photobucket

Photobucket

The First Through Train Class in AMKSS -- 5A 2008 -- Believe and Become
Photobucket

ALrighty... time to go down to the hall for the real Farewell Assembly...

During assembly... more tears and tissue papers...

After assembly... photo time!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nishanthi:"Let's gather to take pictures!"
Photobucket

Let's go... else General Ng scolds again
Photobucket

General has an announcement to make...
Photobucket

WHAT? Huh? Where?
Photobucket

Let's listen lah...
Photobucket

General:"Okay pple... we won the Inter-Class Drama Competition!!!"
Photobucket

Yipee...
Photobucket

Give me the voucher!
Photobucket

Chairperson... do something together leh
Photobucket

Let's do 3 Cheers!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Take pictures leh...
Photobucket

Don't just sit there
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lao Dao! Lai!!!
Photobucket

Yes Mdm!
Photobucket

Whatz up?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After that, we went back to clear up the classroom...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We ended up playing sparklers... shhh... don't tell Mr Ong...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So that's the end of this entry...

I'm gonna miss 5A 2008... 3 years of memorable times spent together... who wouldn't feel sad? Well... like I've said last year, all good things must come to an end and life goes on. I'll get a new form class and they will go on to the next level but the times we have shared will be remembered forever. Goodbye my 42 babies from 5A. All the best in your future endeavours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home