The Colourful Life of PIXUS: PIXUS attends a wedding

The Colourful Life of PIXUS

A travelling Canon camera capturing the moments of KP's life.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

PIXUS attends a wedding

Yesterday (17 Oct) I reached home almost 15 mins before 12 midnight coz I attended my friend's wedding at the Orchard Hotel. (That explains why I haven't had time to finish the remaining cards... opps...)

Alriddy... let me talk about the wedding... here's the bride:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Her name is Yanmei aka Patricia. I knew her since our AJC days in '94 and '95 and we got into NUS Arts and Social Sciences faculty after day. Well, she married David, also a fellow AJcian. They didn't start a relationship till a few yrs after we graduated. It was fun going for weddings coz you get to meet ex-schoolmates. So u know, some u don't know, some u tot u knew and some u forgotten u knew. I think because of my occupation (I meet at least 360 new faces every year), I cannot recall some of the people I got to know in AJC and some I could't recall whether I got to know them when I was a student in AMK, or a relief teacher in AMK or as a full time teacher in AMK.

Anyway what happen was, as I was walking towards the exit (after eating the last dish... some yummy dessert), I heard someone calling me: "Kaiping". I turned sideways and saw a guy who looked really familiar but I couldn't recall when, where or at what age I met him... AMKSS? AJC? NUS? NIE? Well it had to be AJC since both Pat and David were from AJC too. Finally I remember that his nickname was “Beaver”… (actually I never knew his real name coz everyone called him Beaver)... hehehe. Luckily, I’m not that old after all. Well, it was embarrassing coz he knew I couldn’t recognize him straightaway. Actually it may not be my fault after all coz some guys looked so different after so many years. 11 years to be exact!!! But somehow the gals don’t change as much. I wonder why???

Here are some of my old pals….

Mimi and Violet (28/94 AJC)... I kinda learnt hugging from these gals. They were from RGS and gals like to hug u know. And I'm from a neightbourhood co-ed school so I was totally not used to hugs and kisses. OF course times have changed lah... Haha...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fav clubbing pals... May & Kyan
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ivy (also a teacher at a primary school)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My table...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home